We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
3rd International Conference on Stone and Concrete Machining
November 2nd/3rd, 2015
- Machining of natural stone
- Machining of concrete & reinforced concrete
- Cutting processes and process design
- Machine technology
- Tool material concepts (alloy design, composite materials)
- Diamond and carbide tools
- Surface engineering
- Wear protection
- Tunnel boring (tool concepts and wear mechanisms in hard rock- and soil-applications, experiments and simulations)
- Abrasion - Mechanisms - Strategies against
The machining and manufacturing of natural stone and of stonelike construction materials are expanding businesses. Concrete drilling and sawing companies as well as granite and marble machining businesses are facing increasing demands for their products and services. To maintain competitiveness, the development and improvement of the production processes is of great importance. Therefore, the cooperation and interaction between stone processing and tool producing companies is of great importance. This conference adresses professionals from industry and research to present and discuss latest developments around the machining and the processing of stone and concrete in industrial applications, as well as advances in tool materials and surface engineering with a focus on heat treatment and manufacturing.